Ääpetmöy Vau River
The Ääpetmöy Vau River flows from Greater Fossoriea to the northeast, eventually depositing into the ocean.
- Rathkin, Blackreach, the Zhigan Forest, and Beograd Hold all border this river.
- Anderm is divided in half by this river.
- The northern half of the Ääpetmöy Vau is mostly frozen over.
- The cities of Dakuh Duzma, Winterwell, and Shiganshina were all built on its banks.
- Two canals allow water to flow from the headwaters of the Serpent River into the Ääpetmöy Vau.
- The Black River is fed by water from this river.
- A small waterway allows water from this river to flow into Lake Oganj, but it is unclear if it is natural or manmade.