Arith is characterized by a relatively undiversified continental geography, compared to other areas in Alathra. South-east Arith contains a large old-growth forest located between Redwood and Ellesmere, bordering the sea. Surrounding this is an area of largely expansive flatlands, containing very little highland. As you move northward you make your way into an area rightly named the Birch Shaws near the ruins of Xenoarcadia. Further lies Mount Xeno, the largest peak in Arith, and the source of all its fresh water. North-west Arith contains a very large boreal forest, a great "belt" of flora stretching west to east, taking up more than half of the continent. This forested area is very diverse however, containing oak, birch, dark oak, spruce, swamps and savanna. The appearance of Arith's mesa biomes remain a mystery, one in the far north and one in the east.
The continent of Arith is occupied by a total of 4 nations:
- The Holy Solarian Empire
- Vyzia, capital of the F.C.A. and one of Arith's most advanced city's.
- Romanus Silva is one of the largest city's in Arith and Alathra.
- Redwood is a financial powerhouse of Arithian economy.
- Praetara Centrum, formerly Luna, is one of the most Northern cities of Arith, and is known for it's highly dense buildings and mega-structures.
- Invictus is one of the largest cities in Arith and the world. It is noted for its impressive architecture.
- Xenoarcadia is a large ruined town located in central Arith.
- Nowhere is a town located in the frozen ocean. It is known for its rich history and many who travel to the town comment on how impressive it is.